- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
The use of a chemical pesticide for disease control already proved to have adverse effects on the environment. Chemicals also get degraded in soil and long-term insect control is impossible. Hence farmers are leaning towards safer alternatives like microbial pesticides. Antagonistic bacteria are useful as an environment-friendly tool to control plant diseases.
Antagonistic bacterium spores in SubtilGreen germinate in the soil. It produces extracellular enzymes for antagonism and controls pathogenic fungus. The bacterium has a good shelf life and stays long term on the treated seed.
Plant pathogenic fungi Fusarium, Rhizoctonia, Alternaria, Aspergillus etc
- SubtilGreen colonizes on root and gives prolong results.
- The results of SubtilGreen are long lasting
- SubtilGreen helps reducing chemical pesticide residue.
- SubtilGreen is ecofriendly and organic product.
- SubtilGreen contains beneficial bacterium Pseudomonas fluorescens.
- It helps plant to attain better health and yield.
- SubtilGreen spores stays on plant debris, organic matter and soil particles and provide prolonged protection.
- Useful for control of plant pathogenic fungal disease control
SubtilGreen can be applied by the following three ways
- Foliar spray
- Drenching (Fertigation/ Drip irrigation)
- With compost
- Seed Treatment
- Foliar Spray : 2-3 ml SubtilGreen in t 1 litre water and spray on plant.
- Drenching : Mix 5 ml SubtilGreen in t 1 litre of water and drench in the root zone. (2-3 lit/acre by drip irrigation system)
- With compost : Mix 3 lit SubtilGreen in compost and spread over a one-acre area
- Seed Treatment : Use 25-50 ml SubtilGreen to coat 1 kg seed
- Add NanoWet® 0.25ml/lit and CarbArk® 1gm/lit to improve performance
- Avoid using under the hot sun
- Avoid using alkaline or acidic pH products.
- Do not use chemical pesticides and fertilizer