- Reduces the accumulation of unsightly deposits of cellulosic material, grease and fat.
- Prevents clogging of the system due to scum formation
- Enhances BOD and COD removal while improving sludge settlement.
- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
Scum formation and system blockage is routine problem at majority of waste treatment plants where hotel waste, vegetable waste or municipal waste is used for the generation of biogas. This scum is formed due to various reasons like undigested cellulosic material, fat oil or grease content, accumulation of substrate in due course of time etc.
Chemical plants, effluent treatment plants, biogas unit, sewage treatment plants etc.
- SoluScume dissolves cum from biogas/ reactor.
- SoluScume is convenient for use
- SoluScume is biodegradable
- It does not leave toxic residue in the soil
- SoluScume is chemically inert and does not affect the process of biogas formation
Biogas plants, effluent treatment plants, sewage treatment plants.
SoluScume can be applied by the following method
- Spraying on scum : Spray on scum and mix it with rod or stick
- Substrate Mixing : Mix with the substrate Dose
- The application method will be customized based on the substrate and type of digester. Daily 0.01% of sub-strate dose ensures freedom from scum formation.