- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
As we are going deeper in search of water, we are bringing more salts out on earth’s surface. Most farmers in India use this water for sprays on the plant. The pH of water used for agrochemical spray is crucial. If it is alkaline, then it will degrade the active ingredient from the spray solution. Right-pH is developed for pH stabilization of agricultural spray solution. It works at a very low dose. Three drops of Right-pH are sufficient for 15 liters of spray water. It is designed to cater to a wide variety of spray water quality.
Right pH in buffer solution, and holds the pH of spray solution between 6-7 i. e, near neutral to slightly acidic.
Spray water pH balancer, avoid degradation of agrochemicals in the spray solution.
- Right-pH is useful to maintain pH of spray solution.
- Right-pH improves efficiency of agricultural spray and drenching solutions.
- It is safe to human and environment.
- Right-pH doesn’t leave any harmful residual effects on plant or soil.
- Right-pH Safer to beneficial insects.
- Right-pH prevent degradation & agrochemicals in spray solution
- Right-pH helps avoding damage due to extreme pH Products
- Right pH can be applied in the following ways:
- Foliar spray – as an additive in the spray solution
- Drenching – (Fertigation/ Drip irrigation)
- 0.25 ml/lit spray solution.
- Add 3-4 drops Right-pH in 15 lit per Knapsap sprayer or drenching solution
- Add NanoWet® 0.5ml/lit to improve performance
- Avoid using under the hot sun
- Spray during morning or evening time
- Perform compatibility test before mixing with other products