- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
Nitrogen (N) is most important plant nutrient. N is present in air but plants can‘t take it directly from the air. Application of nitrogen by chemical fertilizers have leaching problem as well as an adverse effect on soil health. Microorganisms have the ability to make nitrogen available for plants symbiotically or nonsymbiotically. Fertilizers based on microbes called microbial fertilizers. Microbial fertilizers are the best alternatives source for chemical fertilizers. This is the most sustainable way of providing nitrogen to the plants.
Nitrogen fixer in RhizobiumGreen stays in root nodule, assimilates atmospheric nitrogen and makes it available to plant in the form of fixed nitrogen. This is done by symbiotic nitrogen fixation process.
Supply of Nitrogen to the dicot plant
- RhizobiumGreen provides N to the plant
- RhizobiumGreen is useful biofertilizer for pulses crop.
- RhizobiumGreen improves soil fertility
- The results of RhizobiumGreen are long lasting
- Organically certified product.
- Drenching: 4-5 ml/lit water (2-3 lit/acre by drip irrigation system).
- With compost: 2-3 kg/acre
- Seed Treatment: 25-50 ml/kg seed