- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
Summer days can draw lots of water from the plant since it keeps releasing water from leaves to keep its surface cool. This phenomenon causes water stress. Flowers tend to develop fungal growth during transportation. Some insects also travel with plant material and cause a problem in quarantine. To combat this, several petroleum-based products are used, which are not organic and can cause damage.
ProShield forms a thin layer of biopolymer on the plant, flower, and fruit and prevents water loss. This thin film also holds pesticides and fertilizer with it gives prolong control of insects and disease.
Protection from sunlight, drought resistance and keeping quality
- ProShield is the composition of biopolymers forming a protective layer on the plant. Increases the shelf life of fruit and flowers.
- ProShield prevent water loss from plant
- Stomatal diffusion resistance is increased by ProShield
- ProShield lowers rate of leaf transpiration
- ProShield increase water potential in the leaf
- ProShield increase resistance and hinder the escape of water vapor
- ProShield helps the plant to fight adverse conditions like water stress and drought by improving the inher-ent plant water status o ProShield helps better yield even under field water stress conditions.
Recommended for horticulture, floriculture, vegetable, nursery and garden crops.
ProShield can be applied by following three ways
- Spraying : Mix 3 ml ProShield in 1 lit water and spray on plant foliage.
- Foliar Spraying: 3ml/lit
- Shake well before use
- Check compatibility before mixing with other chemicals
- Avoid using high or low pH products and harsh chemicals