- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
Around 80% of spray solution don’t reach to site of action and wasted in environment. Major reasons for loss of agrochemical occurs due to:
- Improper spray, which results into uneven coverage of plant.
- Lack of penetration action.
- Lack in sticking due to hydrophobic waxy layer present on leaf surface.
These factors restrict utilization of agrochemicals by the plant and leads to loss of expensive agrochemicals.
NanoWet is highly active nonionic surfactant. This activity achieved by reduction of surface tension, stomatal flooding and sticking and Welting ability of active ingredients of NanoWet.
Improve spreading, coverage, penetration and Welting of agrichemicals.
- Spreading : NanoWet reduces the surface tension of spray solution and spreads a drop of water over 175 to 180 mm area. This property helps in uniform coverage of spray solution.
- Sticking : NanoWet forms a thin layer on the plant. This layer prevents agrochemicals from getting washed from the leaf surface. It prevents the loss of expensive agrochemicals and increases its efficiency.
- Additives with biopesticides : Biopesticides are slow in action as compared to chemical pesticides. Several environmental barriers are limiting their effectiveness in field conditions. NanoWet is compatible with various biopesticides. It increases its residual action on the plant as well as its effectiveness.
- Additives for insecticides used to control sucking insects : Sucking insects form a waxy layer on their body. NanoWet penetrates the waxy coating of sucking insects. Therefore, it’s easy to control insects like mealybug, whitefly, and scales.
- Leafminer : NanoWet penetrates up to leafminer in the leaf and delivers insecticide to leafminer. Hence it’s effective for leafminer control
- Caterpillars : Caterpillars generally hide under the leaf, bores in fruit, stem or root. With the help of spreading and penetration activity, NanoWet takes insecticide to the caterpillar and controls them.
- Additives for Disease control : Bacterial and fungal diseases are effectively controlled by the use of NanoWet as adjuvant due to the reduction of contact angle and penetration. It proved to be useful for control of powdery mildew, downy mildew, Botrytis, Xanthomonas, Pseudomonas, Pythium, Phytophthora, Sclerotium, and other diseases
- Additives for Nematode control : NanoWet causes penetration of pesticides in soil effectively and reduces soil nematode count.
- Additives for Weedicides : NanoWet is a useful additive for weedicide sprays. It increases contact and penetration of weedicide with weed.
- Fertilizers, plant growth stimulants/regulators : Foliar, as well as soil root application of fertilizers/plant growth stimulants/regulators, is improved by NanoWet
- No Pesticide Stains : Use of NanoWet avoids pesticide stains on foliage and flowers and enhances its quality and appearance.
- NanoWet is OMRI Listed Products
- Organically approved for use in organic agriculture by NOP & NPOP guidelines
- Registered as UAE organic
NanoWet can be used as spray adjuvant for various crops like vegetable, fruits, floriculture, fiber, forest crops, ornamental, nursery and garden etc.
- Foliar Spray:
Can be used as spray as spray adjuvant with agrochemicals.
- Mix NanoWet in spray solution of fertilizer or pesticide.
- Cover entire plant with spray
- Soil application:
Can be used as adjuvant in drenching solution.
- Mix NanoWet in drenching solution of fertilizer or pesticide. Drench this solution in soil near plant root
|Purpose||Application with||NanoWet dose/liter water|
|General purpose||PGR/stimulant/fertilizers||0.25 ml|
|Preventive application||Pesticide (with agrochemicals)||0.25 ml|
|Curative application||With pesticides (Insecticide/miticide/bactericide/fungicide/Weedicide etc)||0.5 ml|
|Soil application (General)||Soil wetting/softening||0.3 ml|
|Soil application||Nematode/fungi control||0.3 ml|
|Weed control||With weedicides||0.4 ml -0.7 ml|
|Cleaning/Washing||Plain NanoWet with water||0.4 ml|
|Post-harvest application||Post-harvest solution (with preservatives)||0.2 ml|
- Spray during morning or evening time and avoid spraying under hot sun.
- Cover the crop completely for maximum control.
- Read product label carefully before use.
- Conduct compatibility test before using with products high or low pH, copper and Sulphur products.
- Avoid using high dose
- Avoid mixing with products having high / low pH.