- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
Indiscriminate use of chemical fertilizers depleted soil fertility. Due to inadequate soil pH, they have a tendency to get fixed and become unavailable to plant. Microorganisms have the ability to make nutrients available for plants. Fertilizers based on microbes called microbial fertilizers. Microbial fertilizers are the best alternatives for chemical fertilizers. They provide nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and micronutrients to the plant. This is the most sustainable way of plant nutrition.
Nitrogen fixer in MicroMix-Biofert assimilates atmospheric nitrogen and makes it available to plant in the form of ammonium ion. This is nonsymbiotic nitrogen fixation. Potassium and Phosphorous solubilizers do their job by producing various organic acids and supply P & K.
Supply of Nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium
- MicroMix – Biofert provides NPK to plant
- MicroMix – Biofert is balanced biofertilizer.
- MicroMix – Biofert improves soil fertility
- The results of MicroMix – Biofert are long-lasting
- MicroMix – Biofert helps reducing chemical fertilizer does and its residue in the soil.
- MicroMix – Biofert is an ecofriendly and organic product.
- It is consortia of NPK providing bacteria.
- It helps to fulfill the need of NPK in agriculture
- MicroMix- Biofert can be applied by following three ways:
- Drenching (Fertigation/ Drip irrigation)
- Use with compost
- Seed treatment
- Drenching : Mix 5 ml MicroMix- Biofert in 1 litre of water and drench in root zone. (2-3 lit/acre by drip irrigation system)
- With compost : Mix 3 lit MicroMix-Biofert in compost and spread over one-acre area
- Seed Treatment : Use 25-5- ml MicroMix-Biofert to coat 1 kg seed
- Add NanoWet® 0.25ml/lit to improve performance
- Avoid using under the hot sun
- Avoid using with alkaline or acidic pH products.
- Do not use with chemical pesticides and fertilizer
- Store in cool & dry condition.