- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
Plant health is challenged by various factors like soil-borne pathogens and insects. Different chemical insecti-cides and fungicides are used to control them. But despite using chemicals farmers fails to get rid of these prob-lems. These chemicals also bring side effects and harm the environment.
Entomopathogenic fungi in MicroMix-Protect germinate on insect body, penetrate the cuticle and kills insects with its enzymes. Antagonistic fungi and bacteria produce cellulitic enzymes and control plant pathogenic fungi.
Soil born insects and fungal diseases.
- The results of MicroMix- Protect are long-lasting
- MicroMix – Protect helps reducing chemical pesticide residue.
- MicroMix – Protect is ecofriendly and organic microbial pesticides.
- MicroMix contains beneficial bacteria and fungi
- It helps plant to attain better health and yield.
- Its preventive measure, which attacks disease-causing pathogens before they start an infection.
- It is a preventive fungicide and insecticide attacks disease-causing pathogen and insect before they reach to the roots.
- MicroMix also grows on root surfaces and nearby soil particles and provides prolonged protection.
- MicroMix- Protect can be applied by following ways:
- Foliar spray
- Drenching (Fertigation/ Drip irrigation)
- Application with compost
- Seed Treatment
- Foliar Spray : 2-3 ml MicroMix-Protect in 1 litre water and spray on plant.
- Drenching : Mix 5 ml MicroMix- Protect in 1 litre of water and drench in the root zone. (2-3 lit/acre by drip irrigation system)
- With compost : Mix 3 lit MicroMix-Protect in compost and spread over a one-acre area
- Seed Treatment : Use 25-50 ml MicroMix-Protect to coat 1 kg seed
- Add NanoWet® 0.25ml/lit to improve performance
- Avoid using under the hot sun
- Avoid using alkaline or acidic pH products.
- Do not use chemical pesticides and fertilizer
- Store at cool & dry place