- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
Sucking insects are responsible for heavy crop losses in agriculture. Spider mite, mealybug, aphid, whitefly and scale insect are major culprits. They infect various crops like floriculture, fiber crops, ornamental and forest crops. Sucking insects suck plant sap and cause chlorosis, which adversely affects photosynthesis. These insects are most difficult to control because of their high reproduction potential, ability to coexist in overlapping generations, high adaptation potential, and worldwide distribution. Some of them protect themselves under white powdery coating, which keeps them protected from insecticides and natural enemies.
M-Impact is contact poison, fumigant, and antifeedant. Active ingredients are biodegradable, eco-friendly and safe for nontarget insects like honeybee and earthworms. M-Impact controls adult, egg, and nymph of sucking insects.
Spider mite, mealybug, whitefly, aphid, jassid, scale insect, and leaf miner
- Knock down in action.
- Triple mode action: Contact, stomach poison and fumigant.
- Triple control: controls nymph, adult and egg stage.
- Better mortality and coverage with less spray solution.
- Eco-friendly, biodegradable and safer to beneficial and non targets.
- Internationally accepted.
- Approved for use in Organic Agriculture
- OMRI listed & UAE Organic.
- Controls mite and sucking insects by contact, fumigant and antifeedant action.
- Bitter taste of M-Impact deters insect from feeding and results into starvation.
M-Impact is useful in various crops like Floriculture, fiber, forest crops, ornamental, nursery and garden etc.
- Foliar Spray:
- Mix 1 ml M-Impact in 1 litre of water.
- Repeat the spray within 2-3 days if the infestation is heavy.
- Cover entire plant with spray
- Adjust PH of proxy solution around 6-7.
- Spray during Morning or evening hours
- Avoid Spraying in a hot or too cold climate
0.5 to 1ml/ ltr
- Spray during morning or evening time and avoid spraying under the hot sun.
- Cover the crop completely for maximum control.
- Maintain the pH of the spray solution between 6-7.
- Do not use surfactant/spreader/sticker with M-Impact
- Read the product label carefully before use
- Do not use on consumable crops like vegetables and fruits