- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
Insect pests are responsible for heavy crop losses in agriculture. Spider mite, mealybug, aphid, whitefly scale insects and caterpillars are major culprits. They damage various crops like vegetables, fruits, floriculture, fiber crops, ornamental, and forest crops. They eat plant parts, which adversely affect plant health. These insects are most difficult to control because of their high reproduction potential, ability to coexist in overlapping generations, high adaptation potential, and worldwide distribution. Some of them are polyphagous.
M-Impact-3000 is contact poison, fumigant, and antifeedant. Active ingredients are biodegradable, eco-friendly and safe for nontarget insects like honeybee and earthworms. M-Impact-3000 controls adult, egg and nymph/larval stage of an insect.
Spider mite, mealybug, whitefly, aphid, jassid, scale insect, leaf miner, and caterpillars.
- Effective broad-spectrum botanical insecticide.
- Triple mode action : Contact, stomach poison and fumigant.
- Triple control : controls nymph/larvae, adult and egg stage.
- Ecofriendly: biodegradable and safer to beneficial and nontargets.
- Internationally accepted and used.
- Approved for use in Organic Agriculture
- OMRI listed.
- Suitable for IPM Programme.
- Internationally accepted Product.
M-Impact-3000 is recommended as botanical pesticide in various crops like floriculture, fiber, forest crops, ornamental, nursery and garden etc.
- Foliar Spray:
- Mix 1 ml M-Impact-3000 in 1 litre of water and spray on plants.
- Repeat the spray within 2-3 days if the infestation is heavy.
- Cover entire plant with spray
1 ml / ltr
- Spray during morning or evening time and avoid spraying under the hot sun.
- Cover the crop completely for maximum control.
- Maintain the pH of the spray solution between 6-7.
- Do not use surfactant/spreader/sticker with M-Impact-3000
- Read the product label carefully before use
- Avoid using a high dose.
- Conduct compatibility test before mixing with other Products.