- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
Insect pests are responsible for heavy crop losses in agriculture. Spider mite, mealybug, aphid, whitefly and scale insects, caterpillars are major culprits. They infect various crops like vegetables, fruits, floriculture, fiber crops, ornamental, and forest crops. They eat plant parts, which adversely affect plant health. These insects are most difficult to control because of their high reproduction potential, ability to co-exist in overlapping generations, high adaptation potential, and worldwide distribution. Some of them are polyphagous.
Horti-Impact-3000 is contact poison, fumigant, antifeedant. Active ingredients are biodegradable, eco-friendly and safe for nontarget insects like honeybee and earthworms. Horti-Impact-3000 controls adult, egg and nymph/larval stage of an insect.
Spider mite, mealybug, whitefly, aphid, jassid, scale insect, leaf miner, and caterpillars.
- Knockdown in action.
- Triple mode action: Contact, stomach poison and fumigant.
- Triple control: controls nymph, adult and egg stage.
- Better mortality and coverage with less spray solution.
- Eco-friendly, biodegradable and safer to beneficial and nontargets.
- Internationally accepted
- Approved for use in Organic Agriculture
- OMRI listed & UAE Organic.
- Controls mite and sucking insects by contact, fumigant and antifeedant action.
Floriculture, fiber, forest crops, ornamental, nursery and garden etc.
- Foliar Spray:
- Mix 1 ml Horti-Impact in 1 litre of water.
- Repeat the spray within 2-3 days if an infestation is heavy.
- Cover entire plant with spray
1.5 to 1ml/ ltr
- Spray during morning or evening time and avoid spraying under the hot sun.
- Cover the crop completely for maximum control.
- Maintain the pH of the spray solution between 6-7.
- Do not use surfactant/spreader/sticker with Horti-Impact
- Read the product label carefully before use