- Method of Use & Dose
Today one of the major problem in agriculture is thrips. They can cause heavy damage on majority of crops. Thrips are typically already present in a crop for some time before they can be detected. Thrips population can grow rapidly without being noticed. The use of GV-aTTrap facilitates early detection of thrips. GV-aTTrap consists of a unique Pheromone attractant lure that attracts thrips adults into a light blue sticky trap. GV-aTTrap helps to monitor the levels of all types of thrips in order to effectively and accurately guide other control actions. It also dose mass trapping and keeps thrips populations down before sprays. GV-aTTrap can attract two to three times more thrips compared with using the Blue Sticky Trap alone.
Recommended for all crops to control West flower thrips (Frankliniella occidentalis Pergande), Onion thrips (Trips tabaci Lindeman) and Flower thrips (Frankliniella intonsa Trybom) and Other thrips.
- Attach the Pheromone attractant lure on the light blue sticky trap.
- Hang the trap at a maximum height of 10 cm above the crop.
- Use 10-20 traps/acre for monitoring, and 30-40 traps/acre for mass trapping.
- Replace the Pheromone attractant lure after 60-70 days
- Replace the sticky traps when necessary.