- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
New generation biofertilizers based on endophytic microbes are need of the hour. Endophytic fertilizers provide various nutrients by sitting inside the plant, which makes them more reliable.
Mycorrhizae in GreenMycorrhizae colonize plant roots and assimilates nutrients inside the plant. This is done by the symbiotic process.
Supply of plant nutrients
- It is consortia of Exo & endophytes providing nutrients to the plant.
- GreenMycorrhizae provides NPK and micronutrients to the plant
- GreenMycorrhizae is a useful biofertilizer.
- GreenMycorrhizae improves the plant root system.
- The results of GreenMycorrhizae are long-lasting
- GreenMycorrhizae helps in reducing chemical fertilizer.
- GreenMycorrhizae is an ecofriendly and organic product.
- Organically certified product.
GreenMycorrhizae is recommended as biofertilizer for various crops like fruits, vegetable, floriculture, horticulture, fiber, forest crops, ornamental, cereals, pulses, nursery and garden etc.
GreenMycorrhizae can be applied by the following three ways
- Drenching (Fertigation/ Drip irrigation)
- With compost
- Seed Treatment
- Drenching : Mix 1 gm GreenMycorrhizae in 1 litre of water and drench in the root zone.
- Seed Treatment : Use 5-10 ml GreenMycorrhizae to coat 1 kg seed
- Add CarbArk®1gm/lit to improve performance
- Avoid using under the hot sun. Use during morning or evening time.
- Avoid using alkaline or acidic pH products.
- Do not use chemical pesticides and fertilizer
- Store in cool & dry place.