- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
Indiscriminate use of chemical fertilizers depleted soil fertility. Due to inadequate soil pH, they have the tendency to get fixed and unavailable to plant. Microorganisms can make nutrients available for plants. Fertilizers based on microbes called microbial fertilizers. Microbial fertilizers are the best alternatives source for chemical fertilizers. They provide nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and micronutrients to the plant. This is the most sustainable way of plant nutrition. Aerobic microbes perform below par in submerged conditions. But Azospirillum performs better at low oxygen levels. Hence it is best for submerge crops like paddy.
Nitrogen fixer in GreenAzospirillum colonizes on a plant root, assimilates atmospheric nitrogen and makes it available to plant in the form of fixed nitrogen. This is done by the nonsymbiotic nitrogen fixation process. It also produces phytohormone which boosts plant growth.
Supply of Nitrogen to the plant
- GreenAzospirillum provides N to the plant and helps to correct nitrogen deficiency.
- GreenAzospirillum produces plant hormones to boost plant growth.
- GreenAzospirillum useful biofertilizer which improves productivity.
- The results of GreenAzospirillum are long-lasting
- GreenAzospirillum helps reducing chemical fertilizer residue in the soil.
- GreenAzospirillum is an ecofriendly and organic product.
- GreenAzospirillum is an organically certified product.
- GreenAzospirillum can be applied by the following three ways
- Drenching (Fertigation/ Drip irrigation)
- With compost
- Seed Treatment: Treatment while sowing
- Seedling treatment (Root dipping)
- Drenching : Mix 5 ml GreenAzospirillum in 1 litre of water and drench in the root zone. (2-3 lit/acre by drip irrigation system)
- With compost : Mix 3 lit GreenAzospirillum in compost and spread over a one-acre area
- Seed Treatment : Use 25-50 ml GreenAzospirillum to coat 1 kg seed
- Seedling treatment (Root dipping) : Mix 5 ml GreenAzospirillum in 1 litre of water and use this water for root dipping.
- Avoid using under the hot sun
- Avoid using alkaline or acidic pH products.
- Do not use chemical pesticides and fertilizer