- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
The fungal diseases like downy mildew, phytophthora, pythium, gummosis, canker, sclerotium, and Rhizoctonia are difficult diseases to control. These diseases lead to heavier losses in the majority of crops. FungiGone is a nontoxic aqueous systemic fungicide, which controls these diseases.
FungiGone is systemically absorbed and acts by a dual mode of action.
a. FungiGone activates the plant’s own immune defense response system and
b. Inhibits fungal growth by changing the nature of the fungal cell wall.
The active ingredient in FungiGone is highly mobile, which translocate to new shoots quickly and protects them from airborne diseases.
FungiGone is recommended for various pathogenic fungal diseases like downy mildew, phytophthora, pythium, gummosis, Rhizoctonia, sclerotium and canker.
- FungiGone is useful bio fungicide
- FungiGone is contacted as well as systemic in action.
- FungiGone triggers the plant’s immune system response against diseases.
- The results of FungiGone are long-lasting
- FungiGone is biodegradable & ecofriendly
- FungiGone reduces mortality, decay, and yield losses due to fungal diseases.
- Foliar Spraying:
FungiGone can be applied by the following three ways
- Foliar spray – Spray on plant leaves
- Drenching (Fertigation/ Drip irrigation): Drench in plant roots.
- Drenching : 1 m-2ml FungiGone in 1 litre of water and drench in the root zone. (500 ml/acre by drip irrigation system)
- Spray : Mix 1 -2ml FungiGone in 1 litre of water and spray on foliage
- Add NanoWet® 0.5ml/lit to improve performance of Fungi Gone
- Avoid using under hot sun. Spray during morning or evening hours
- Avoid using with alkaline or acidic pH products.