- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
Whitifies are tiny sap sucking insects. This powdery material protects whitefly from insecticides. Whiteflies can cause heavy damage to crop. While feeding on plant they produce sugary latex, which cause black fungal growth on plant leaf. This black fungal growth blocks photosynthesis and cause plant mortality. They can infect various crops like floriculture, fruit, vegetable, fiber crops, ornamental and forest crops. They suck plant sap and cause chlorosis, which adversely affects photosynthesis of the crop. These insects are difficult to control. They protect themselves under white powdery coating, which keep them protected from insecticides and natural enemies.
Fly-Impact is contact poison, fumigant and antifeedant. Active ingredients are biodegradable, eco-friendly and safe for non-targeted insects like honeybee. Fly-Impact controls adult, nymph as well as eggs of whitefly.
- Quick action.
- Triple mode action: Contact, stomach poison and fumigant.
- Triple control: controls nymph, adult and egg stage.
- Better mortality and coverage with less spray solution.
- Ecofriendly, biodegradable and safer to beneficial and non-targets.
- Internationally accepted and used.
- Approved for use in Organic Agriculture by GreenCert.
Floriculture, fiber, forest crops, ornamental, nursery and garden etc.
- Mix 0.5 to 1 ml Fly-Impact in 1 litre of water and spray. Cover entire plant.
- Repeat the spray within 2-3 days if infestation is heavy.
- Spray during morning or evening time and avoid spraying under hot sun.
- Cover the crop completely for maximum control.
- Maintain pH of the spray solution between 6-7.
- Do not use surfactant/spreader/sticker with Fly-Impact