- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
Most of the soils are depleted in soil carbon which is an indicator of soil fertility. The CEC (Cation exchange capacity) of the soil decreased due to a lack of organic matter. The microbial count of soil also Reduced. Living soil is being converted into dead soil.
Active ingredients in CarbArk chelate nutrients and hold them long term to root zone. It forms a layer of fertilizer and reduces its leaching. CarbArk also favors Microbial growth in soil.
Fertilizer leaching, poor microbial growth, and soil fertility.
- CarbArk is carbon-rich organic material.
- CarbArk is readily soluble in water and quickly delivered to the root zone.
- CarbArk improves soil organic matter (SOM).
- CarbArk improves the microbial population in the soil by creating favorable conditions around the root.
- CarbArk increases root growth.
- It results in an improvement in plant vigor and yield.
- CarbArk holds nutrients in the root zone and slowly releases it.
- CarbArk improves fertilizer efficacy.
- CarbArk improves soil texture.
- Approved for use in Organic Agriculture
- OMRI listed product.
CarbArk is recommended for various crops like vegetable, fruit, floriculture, fiber, forest crops, ornamental, nursery and garden etc.
CarbArk can be used by the following methods –
- Seed Treatment
- With Chemical fertilizers (Fertilizer Coating)
- Foliar Spray
- Seed Treatment : Wet seed with water then add 4-5 gram CarbArk in one kg seeds and mix.
- With Chemical fertilizers : Mix 50 gm CarbArk in one 50 kg bag of fertilizer
- Spraying : Add 1 gm CarbArk in 1 litre water and spray this solution on a plant leaf.
- Drenching : Add 2-3 gm CarbArk in 1 litre water. Drench this solution in the root zone (1 Kg/ acre for drip application)
- Spray during morning or evening time and avoid spraying under the hot sun.
- Cover the crop completely for maximum control.
- Read the product label carefully before use
- Ensure uniform covering of fertilizer granule when used with fertilizer.