- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
Balanced plant growth is depending on various factors. Systems like photosynthesis, nutrient uptake, transpiration, and translocation need to be regulated properly. Balanced nutrition is necessary to effectively run these systems.
BioBalance activates plant metabolic systems and improves uptake nutrients, improve its immune system, increase cell division and finally yield.
Healthy plant growth
- Ingredients in Bio Balance contribute to increasing fruit size,
- Stimulates cell division, and causes cell expansion.
- Use of BioBalance yield Strong tillers
- Improve overall plant vigor and fruit size
- BioBalance is safe to the environment
- Increase rate of photosynthesis
- Improve the rate of respiration
- Improve carbon fixation in plant
- Makes plant healthy
- Improve the stress-bearing capacity of crop
- Improve crop nutrition.
- It provides a greater increase in fruit size.
- Helps protect crops from moisture-related russet
- Increasing lateral branching
- Improves overall skin finish and fruit quality.
BioBalance is recommended as PGR for various crops like vegetable, floriculture, horticulture, fiber, forest crops, ornamental, cereals, pulses, nursery and garden etc.
- Foliar Spraying:
BioBalance can be applied by the following ways
- Foliar spray
- Drenching (Fertigation/ Drip irrigation) Dose
- Drenching : Mix 1- 2ml BioBalance in 1 liter of water and drench in root zone (500ml/acre for drip irrigation system)
- Foliar Spray : Mix 1- 2ml BioBalance in 1 liter of water and spray.
- Add NanoWet® 0.5ml/lit to improve performance
- Avoid using under the hot sun. use during morning or evening time.
- Make the first application between early bloom
- Make the second application 7–21 days later.
- Apply all sprays as a fine mist to ensure maximum coverage and spray retention on flowers and foliage. Do not apply in water volumes greater than 700 ltr/acre.
- Do not apply if the air temperature is less than 4°C or more than 32° C.
- Prepare the spraying solution using clean water and apply within 24 hours.