- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
The regulation of plant growth is directly connected to yield. Balanced plant metabolic systems like photosynthesis, carbon fixation, uptake of nutrients and translocation of food are most important for a healthy plant. Plant growth regulators are used to regulate these systems.
BioBalance-EW regulates plant systems by influencing cellular-level metabolism.
Plant growth regulation
- BioBalance-EW is the granular formulation of triacontanol PGR
- Increases yield
- Strong tillers
- More dry matter content in plants
- Breaks seed dormancy and accelerate germination
- Reduce the rate of seed mortality
- Improve overall plant vigor and fruit size
- Improve the vegetative and reproductive growth of the plant
- BioBalance-EW is safe to the environment
BioBalance-EW is recommended to use as PGR in various crops like vegetables, floriculture, horticulture, fiber, forest crops, ornamental, cereals, pulses, nursery, and garden, etc.
- Foliar Spraying
BioBalance-EW can be applied by the following ways
- Foliar Spray
- Drenching (Soil application)
- Foliar Spray: Mix 1- 2ml BioBalance-Tricon in 1 litre of water and spray.
- Drenching: Mix 1- 2ml BioBalance-Tricon in 1 litre of water and drench in the root zone (500ml/acre for drip irrigation system).
- Add NanoWet® 0.5ml/lit to improve performance.
- Avoid using under hot sun spray during morning or evening time.
- Store in cool & dry place.