- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
Use of chemical pesticides for disease control already proved to have adverse effects on the environment. Chemicals get degraded in soil and long-term insect control is impossible. Hence farmers are leaning towards safer alternatives like microbial pesticides. Antagonistic bacteria are useful as an environment-friendly tool to control plant diseases.
Antagonistic bacterium spores in AzotoGreen germinate in soil. It produces extracellular enzymes for antagonism and control pathogenic fungus.
Plant pathogenic fungi including Fusarium, Phytophthora, Rhizoctonia, Sclerotium, Pythium etc
- AzotoGreen contains beneficial bacterium azotobacter, which provides nitrogen to the plant.
- AzotoGreen provides N to the plant
- AzotoGreen is a useful biofertilizer.
- AzotoGreen improves soil fertility
- The results of AzotoGreen are long-lasting
- AzotoGreen helps reducing chemical fertilizer residue in the soil.
- AzotoGreen is an ecofriendly and certified organic product.
AzotoGreen is recommended is ‘N’ supplying biofertilizer to various crops like fruits, vegetable, floriculture, horticulture, fiber, forest crops, ornamental, cereals, pulses, nursery and garden etc.
AzotoGreen can be applied by following three ways
- Drenching (Fertigation/ Drip irrigation)
- With compost
- Seed Treatment
- Drenching : Mix 5 ml AzotoGreen in 1 litre of water and drench in the root zone. (2-3 lit/acre by drip irrigation system)
- With compost : Mix 3 lit AzotoGreen in compost and spread over a one-acre area
- Seed Treatment : Use 25-5- ml AzotoGreen to coat 1 kg seed
- Add NanoWet® 0.25ml/lit to improve performance
- Avoid using under the hot sun. Use in the morning or evening time.
- Avoid using with alkaline or acidic pH products.
- Do not use with chemical pesticides and fertilizer
- Store in cool & dry place.